From Associated Press: A leading figure in the U.S. white nationalist movement says he hasn’t received government confirmation of his reported ban from entering more than two dozen European countries. Poland’s state-run news agency PAP says Polish authorities banned Richard Spencer from entering 26 countries in Europe’s visa-free Schengen area for five years. Spencer previously was banned from the Schengen zone for three years after his 2014 arrest in Hungary. Spencer told The Associated Press on Wednesday that he would contest a new ban. He says he canceled plans to travel to Poland for a far-right conference in Warsaw earlier this month after seeing reports the government was threatening to keep him out of the country. Spencer popularized the term “alt-right” to describe a fringe movement loosely mixing racist, anti-Semitic and anti-immigration beliefs.