COVID-19 RESOURCES

HUMANITARIAN CRISIS - FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN HELP AFGHANISTAN





Photo Credit Mac and Bob’s Facebook

(update) Fire and EMS crews responded this morning to a fire at Mac and Bob’s Restaurant. Salem Fire & EMS now says it was accidental in nature, caused by an electrical malfunction just inside the front entrance. The damage estimate is 10,000 dollars. This comes after the restaurant made the news for closing twice in two weeks after employees there tested positive for COVID-19. It took about an hour to bring the fire under control.

Fire and EMS crews are currently responding to a fire at Mac and Bob’s Restaurant in Salem. No further details have been released. This comes after the restaurant made the news for closing twice in two weeks after employees there tested positive for COVID-19.