From the Taubman Museum:
Taubman Museum of Art Launches Taubman Christmas Corner
Featuring Seasonal, Artisan, and Roanoke-inspired Merchandise
Imported items are fair trade, and many items are made of recyclable materials.
* Elegant Roanoke Star ornaments, with a brief history of the Star
* “Santa Pants,” small and large, are snazzy gift bags or wine caddies
* Holiday ornaments made of handmade papers with embedded seeds that can be planted in the spring.
* Recycled African wares, made from washed up rubber and plastic, that help clean up Kenyan beaches
* Sparkling and adorable beaded ornaments imported from Guatemala
* Hand blown glass ornaments made in Egypt
* Burlap stockings and artful stocking stuffers
Store hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10am-5pm and Thursdays and first Fridays 5-9pm. Museum members receive 10% off all purchases.